1. “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current US and UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to STERLING not to other companies or organizations.
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by STERLING in the course of providing the STERLING program to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organizations on our behalf for the purpose of providing the STERLING services to you. The use of information will remain under the control of STERLING at all times.
3. Only if you have given us permission will we send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
4. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the STERLING services in order to provide a service to meet your needs and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
5. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us or others through the STERLING program such as an online seller. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
6. You agree that for the purposes of providing the STERLING services to you it may be necessary for your Personal Data to be passed by us or other organizations involved in providing the STERLING services to other companies outside the USA.
7. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please contact us by email at INFO@STERLING.US
8. STERLING may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of STERLING or other members of the J. Chase Wilson Corp, enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its registered users or others.
9.1 The STERLING services make use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your chosen preferences. For example, it might contain a record of which pages within the STERLING website you visited, to help us customize the website for you the next time you visit.
9.2 Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make, while visiting the STERLING website can be stored in a cookie. For example, the STERLING website cannot determine your email address unless you choose to type it. Allowing STERLING to create a cookie does not give STERLING access to the rest of your computer and only STERLING can read it.
9.3 STERLING will only use the cookies created to enhance your experience. What this means is that when you use the site STERLING will be able to keep certain settings for you for when you return. It also means that you do not need to choose options such as your gossip or special video methods every time you visit the site as we store them for you during the time you spend browsing our site.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
|© 2002-2010 by Sterling, Inc.|